13 February 2011

What Day Of The Week Is It?

I used to not know what day of the week it was because we were off of scheduled time.  Now that Tall, Dark and Handsome works a scheduled time schedule (is that even proper English - ha ha ), I do know today is Sunday. 
We took the truck yesterday to the Chevy place to be fixed.  The part was ordered a month ago, but due to Tall, Dark and Handsome's schedule, it couldn't be fixed till yesterday.  Why is it that whenever it goes to the shop to be fixed, it costs at least $500 or more?  Well, anyway, I've been looking at the Mini Cooper Clubman or the Mini Cooper Countryman.  Both are super cool cars for our family,  now that we don't have 5 plus in the vehicle anymore. 
The quilt stand in the picture is something I'm keeping my eye on.  I'm decorating my perfect house and having quilt stands throughout with seasonal quilts are a must.  I don't usually go for lots of decor with the exception of candles and self created photos to hang on the wall, but the quilt stand is interesting.  My decor will revolve around a seasonal wheel of the year theme which I've always wanted (just didn't know it till now). 
Anyway, my coffee is calling me as well as the beds to be made.  Have a peaceful Sunday. (or is it really Sunday) I'll explain this later.  Learning about time in the book "Ordaining Reality" by Joseph Donlan.  Very interesting concept, time is.