10 February 2011

Meditation

Some people think meditation, YUK.  I personally had forgotten exactly what meditation could do for me.  It can bring be everything I want and more.  Jeffrey Thompson makes the ultimate in meditation programs if one needs assistance in the process.  I have used "Awakened Mind System 2.0" and "Theta Meditation System". They are all wonderful products if you need guidance to learn the meditation process.
If you want to know more about Jeffrey Thompson, Google search his name.             

 I have also had much success with the DNA Activation program through Shapeshifter which the first level is listed above. (The first level is my favorite).  I can listen with headphones or just play it all night via stereo speakers.  It has a very haunting sound to it. 
Talked to Tall, Dark and Handsome last night.  He has gone from Kingsport, TN to Richmond, VA to Winchester, VA to Lawrenceville, GA to Atlanta, GA to Knoxville, TN and it was only Tuesday evening.  What a full week so far.  "Ole Blue" gets to go to the Chevy dealership Saturday morning to get repaired.  A whole $600 worth of work (ouch) but it needs to be completed.  I've been looking at Mini Coopers.  The new Club Wagon looks promising.  Sounds like a plan for 2011. 
Well, I'm off to get organized.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!