05 February 2011

A Place To Call Home

Now this is a place I could call home.  Southern plantation style with ancient stone work.  It is overcast and cold today, but not real cold.  I hear Texas and other southern states are much colder with snow.  I'm glad there hasn't been the snow in the last couple of weeks.  It makes it hard to get around in the Apalachian foothills. 

I've been awaiting the book "Choose Peace & Happiness: A 52-Week Guide" by Susyn Reeve.  I don't really know how I came across the book, but I think I was looking at other books at Amazon and found this one listed as well.  When it is received, I'm going to start and do two weeks worth till I'm caught up for the year.  Hopefully it will come today or Monday. 
Tall, Dark and Handsome came home at about 8:30 last night.  He had an interesting week and he had to leave his trailer hooked up to his truck and park it in a dock at the yard for Monday's delivery.  It is full of liquor.  He picked it up in Kentucky and has to deliver it Monday morning in Richmond, VA. 
Today is the last day of a most deliberate week.  May next week be a little more deliberate in its creating than this week.