01 January 2011

Good Bye 2010

2010 was a life changing year for me.  We moved from Florida to Tennessee which I thought was going to be home for us, but by the end of the year, everyone wanted to move back to Texas.  Tall, Dark and Handsome had to get a trucking job which takes him away from us all week and I had to relearn everything that Tall, Dark and Handsome does at home to be able to keep some normality in our family.  Life certainly changed, but I created it.  I do remember off and on creating the outcome, but I had no idea how the outcome was going to be achieved.  What needs to be done now is creating new and improved outcomes, then just relaxing and letting them happen.  I cannot be so dependent upon another, but be dependent upon myself.  I can do this.  I've proved it over and over that I can do this.  Many revelations were brought to my attention regarding how Tall, Dark and Handsome felt about many issues within our lives.  I had no idea with regards to most of them.  It shocked me that he was so double standard oriented.  If I had given him what he says he wants from me, he would have never taken it.  I guess I shouldn't assume what Tall, Dark and Handsome would take, I'm not him.  Life is definitely what you make it out to be. 
I cleaned out my closet and filled 4 30 gallon garbage bags full of trash.   If we are moving to Texas, I definitely don't wish to take my trash. 
Well, here is to 2011, may it be everything I deliberately create.