19 January 2011

Finding My Way Back



The Snow Moon of January 2011 has led to many new revelations.  Apparently since November 2004, someone has been impersonating me (who in their right mind would do that?).  Now that they have been captured, it is time for me to find my way back home. 
I am currently reading "Ordaining Reality: The Science Behind The Power Of Positive Thinking" which is listed below.  There are several versions of the book.  I am reading the science driven original book.

There is also an in-between version called "Ordaining Reality Made Easy".

This version removes most of the scientific information listed in the orginal text.  For an easy "to the point" version, please see "Ordaining Reality In Brief: The Shortcut To Your Future".

Once I have completed the original book, I will conduct some experiments regarding its contents and will post those here with the results. 
I've been watching "The Pretender" and "Profiler" on youtube.  I used watch these t.v. shows prior to my identity disappearing.  Apparently the impostor has also contacted people from my past and who knows what was said and done but I'm not interested in finding out.  Listen to my IB and consciously create my reality to my specifications.  This should keep me busy for a while.  I have three wonderful children.  The oldest is out on her own, creating her life as she wants it.  My younger ones are two wonderful boys who both have Autism.  I also have a wonderful husband who supports us while I manage the home.  It feels weird being back, but quite comforting.  The journey has now started...