24 January 2011

Dream House

I found my dream house above.  This is the house that was constructed for the movie "Practical Magic" which starred Sandra Bullock, Aidan Quinn and Nicole Kidman.
I haven't seen this movie in ages, but now that I've seen this house, I'll be purchasing at Amazon shortly. 
I'm still finding my way back home.  This week has started out better than last week and 2011 looks promising with regards to the wonderful books I am currently reading regarding deliberate creation. 
I went through my books today and added many more to the blog bookshelf.  As I get time, I will be posting a review for each of the books I have read.  Some books I will need to re-read since it has been years since I've read some of those listed. 
For the past several years, I utilized a day planner from 7th House Publishing.  Due to their lack of customer service regarding several items I purchased from them in 2010, I went looking in December for a day planner to replace it.  It wasn't easy to find since most planners are weekly or monthly planners and I need something a little "deeper" on occasion.  I found the coolest planner called "The Sacred Journey".  What a wonderful concept and their are directions on how to use it and how others have utilized it over the years.  This was its 16th year in publication and it is obviously popular since the only ones you can find on Amazon now are $83 plus.  I would suggest purchasing it early next year if your looking for a unique day planner/calendar idea.
Pomegranate is the publishing house that distributes the calendar and they may have more at a much better price than Amazon.  If anyone has any suggestions for unique day planner calendars, please respond to this blog post so I can review for next year.  I almost went back to the Witch's Datebook listed below.  I used it from 1999 through 2003 and began using the 7th House version in 2004 through 2010. 
I'm going to be looking for a Dragon calendar for my oldest son's room for 2012.  He had a nice one for 2010, but did not receive a 2011 one for Yule last year. 
I researched planners and calendars for a month in the latter part of 2010, but didn't find anything impressive till finding my Sacred Journey day planner.  I will be purchasing the cards that work with the day planner for 2012. 
I'm tired of the cold weather already.  I was born in the deep southwest (Texas to be exact) and am aching to "find my way home" which should be happening sometime really soon (I hope).  Deliberate Creation got me here, so Deliberate Creation will get me back home.  Only focus on what you want, ignore what you don't want.  Never give what you don't want any attention, even if it is just to say "No, I don't want it" because by saying "No, I don't want it" your giving it attention.  Just a reminder (mostly for myself).